Matthew Perry's death was caused by ketamine overdose

December 18, 2023
Matthew Perry's death was caused by ketamine overdose
M

Matthew Perry, known for his role in “Friends”, died from an accidental overdose of Ketamine, a substance used in his depression and addiction treatment.

Matthew Perry, a beloved figure in the entertainment world, primarily recognized for his iconic role in the sitcom “Friends,” met a tragic end at the age of 54. His death, which occurred in his Pacific Palisades home, was the result of an accidental overdose of ketamine. This substance, often used in treating depression and addiction, ironically became the cause of his untimely demise. Perry’s struggle with mental health and addiction was a well-known aspect of his life, and he had been undergoing ketamine infusion therapy as part of his treatment. The irony of his death lies in the fact that the very substance used to aid his recovery became the agent of his downfall. This incident not only highlights the complexities of addiction and mental health treatment but also casts a somber light on the challenges faced by those in the public eye dealing with such personal battles. Perry’s legacy, however, continues through the Matthew Perry Foundation, established posthumously to support others grappling with similar issues of substance addiction.

BuzzPlayer

--:--
--:--
No track